Google+ My Beauty Hive! : Fall Wish List ♥

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Fall Wish List ♥

Recently I was over on Elle Fowlers' beauty blog (dreaminginblush.com) reading her "Fall Wish List" post which, admittedly, has inspired me to create my own little list of "fall wants"!

Now, by no means do I need more clothing, makeup, accessories or decor but it's still fun to browse around. Plus, it's important research because every girl needs to wish from time to time ^_^

Please note: The captions below each image are linked to the coordinating website & product. Some items may no longer be available.  I *am not affiliated* with anything mentioned in this post


For The Home...


Nesting Owls measuring bowls Pier 1 Imports





I'm not certain if owls are still "in" or
not but these adorable nesting owl
bowls are always welcome in my
kitchen!

This set from Pier 1 Imports also has a matching utensil holder (here) and cookie jar (here).












Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Mason Candle Bath & Body Works







This Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle from Bath & Body Works is one of my favorite candles to burn during autumn.




It's one of their top-selling fall candles and for good reason. It smells divine!











Stacking Floral Coffee Mugs from Pier 1 Imports




Fall isn't complete without a warm beverage and a cute mug to go with it!




These stackable floral coffee mugs would look so pretty sitting on the counter and the colours are perfect for the season.













For The Bath...

 It never fails that every fall and winter I start to crave LUSH baths. This is one of the few things I will actually splurge on every now and again just because their goodies are too good to pass up!

My favorite LUSH "bath cocktail" goes something like this:



LUSH Honey Bee Bath Bomb






This little bath bomb smells heavenly. It also leaves my skin feeling softer, smoother and sweetly scented like a warm toffee candy.
Yum!










LUSH Honey, I Washed The Kids! 





I love using "Honey I Washed The Kids" in place of shave gel because the lather is so creamy and gets you squeeky clean at the same time.












Mange Too Edible Massage Bar



Mange Too solid lotion massage bar is the perfect follow-up to Honey Bee bath bomb. It's very nourishing and contains honey, white chocolate and other hydrating "good-for-your-skin" oils.


It also smells so good you could eat it and according to the LUSH website, you CAN!



 *Eat at your own risk* I would not recommend consuming this massage bar mainly bc it's full of beeswax and shea butter. Not very tasty.





For The Closet...

My closet does not need additions anytime soon but it never hurts to browse around the interwebz doing some virtual window shopping, right?!


Slouchy Grey "LOVE" Sweater F21




There really is nothing like a cute slouchy sweater to keep warm and cozy.

This adorable knit sweater from Forever21 says it all...

L♥VE!












Metallic I.D Bracelet Trio F21








This trio of i.d bracelets from Forever21 is somehow both adorable and edgy at the same time.





It also may or may not have made its way into my shopping cart!












Penarwen Boots ALDO Shoes


How gorgeous is this pair of leather boots from ALDO Shoes?!




Worn with some dark wash skinnies and a loose knit sweater = My perfect Autumn outfit!




However, I will be admiring these from afar due to the fact that they retail for $150. I just cannot afford it at the moment. #sadface






So that's it! I hope you've enjoyed browsing through my Fall Wish List and that it gives you some inspiration for the season ahead c:

Do you have anything you've been wishing for lately? Let me know in the comments below!
xo ~ Honeybee


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the little owl bowls-super cute! I also love the Mange Too Edible Massage Bar, it works great for keeping the skin super soft during the fall/winter!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just adorable?! Yes, Mange Too is perfect for the colder months. I bought one last fall and it lasted until spring!

      Thanks so much for stopping by c:

      xo

      Delete